Intended for managers, coaches and mentors, our August roundtable dialogue explored the following:
1. Does ‘helping’ really matter?
2. The role and nature of helping in business and non-profit settings
3. The do’s and don’ts of helping
4. Revisiting different helping models and Egan’s Skilled Helper Framework
5. Revisiting Cohen’s six complete mentor role and dimensions
In this brief learning recap, I’d like to highlight the ideas shared and found most useful by our participants as below:
The Do’s and Dont’s of Helping
Complete Mentor Role – Which Role To Do More? Why?
(This article was also posted on LinkedIn by Stanley CHAK on September 14, 2017)