In the past two decades, we have had the privilege to design and implement a variety of business breakthrough or improvement interventions for our clients in order to help them achieve a better future and vision. In reviewing the effectiveness of different interventions, we have developed a stronger belief in the power of emotional intelligence in every facet of business and organizational life.
To help you and your organizations benefit from a more emotionally intelligent culture and leadership, we offer the following talent assessment, learning and coaching solutions:
- Hardiness Resilience Workshop
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- Winning Customers with Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Talent Assessment
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Certification
Overview of Our Emotional Intelligence and Hardiness Solutions
- Hardiness Resilience Workshop – In today’s business environment, leaders who cultivate characteristics of hardiness within their organizations have teams that are better able to adapt to stress and adversity, less likely to suffer from burnout and are more resilient to change. With the help of the Hardiness Resilience GaugeTM (HRGTM), participants will gain a better insight into their ability to deal with stress through this half- or one-day workshop.
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence Workshop – this one- or two-day workshop is designed to help managers and supervisors benefit from the power of emotional intelligence in people management.
- Winning Customers with Emotional Intelligence Workshop – this one-day workshop is designed to help customer service and sales professionals benefit from the power of emotional intelligence in customer and sales management.
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Talent Assessment – our certified coaches recommend and administer the assessments with optional coaching services to meet your company’s talent development needs.
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Certification – our Globally Accredited Trainer conducts the world-renowned EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Certification on a quarterly basis in Hong Kong or on-site as requested.