The HRD Press DISC Styles assessment has been crafted specifically to assist organizations in understanding how behaviors impact the success of their employees—and how it all links to the bottom line. Based on theories originally developed by Dr. William Marston in the late 1920’s, and adapted for effortless facilitation and corporate buy-in, our DISC Styles assessment is a highly validated tool trusted by several Fortune 500 companies, the United States Military, and professional consultants worldwide.
This easily administered 30-item assessment includes use of three interpersonal settings to maximize contextual authenticity (work, home, social). Each of the three standard interpretive graphs are plotted enabling a complete view of your preferred style, and since the DISC Styles assessment can be completed in only 10–15 minutes you gain valuable time for individual coaching sessions or group discussions.
When to Use
DISC Styles is the premier behavioral style assessment available today. The goal of DISC Styles is to understand personal chemistry and enhance relationships. Once you know your own personality and behavioral style characteristics, it will be easy to see what drives those around you and your options for dealing with them more successfully.
- Gain awareness of personal strengths and motivations
- Uncover career development opportunities
- Improve methods for interpersonal communication
- Enhance conflict resolution ability
- Create 360-degree feedback for your leaders
- Build and strengthen teams
- Improve professional relationships internally and externally
- After taking the Assessment, each person receives their own Home Page to view results, invite observers, and access additional resources.
- Totally automated online DISC Styles self-assessment
- Your Personalized DISC Styles Report
- Your own DISC Styles Home Page to invite others to respond to how they see you for 360-degree feedback
- Your eGraphs and Observer Graphs of how others see you
- Additional online resources
- Facilitators Guide