This 84 item, online assessment provides an objective process for customer service people to self assess how they are performing important customer service behaviors in competencies like Engaging in Joint Problem Solving, Building Warmth, and Carefully Negotiating. The online feedback report identifies development priorities and provides coaching tips to improve service practices.
When to Use
The online feedback report identifies development priorities and provides coaching tips to improve service practices. Participants print out a development planning template that focuses on their top 5 development needs.
- Demonstrate an open, give-and-take attitude toward other people and customers.
- Hear and understand customers and help them successfully convey what they think and feel.
- Make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people.
- Use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises.
- Analyze situations and customer concerns and suggest actions that can help resolve problems.
- Negotiate to create mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Build a spirit of trust and sincerity to make customers feel they identify with them and care about their concerns.
- The questionnaire uses graduated response scales (almost never to almost always) that help employees draw accurate conclusions about how skilled they presently are in customer service.
- Trainer’s can use the Customer Service Skills Profile Leaders Guide to facilitate a group feedback session and development planning workshop of a 1/2 to one day in length. Activities, discussion points and implications are provided for each service competency.