This 84 item behavioral assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on coaching competencies like empathizing ability, listening skills, capacity to confront and challenge, problem solving, mentoring, providing feedback, and empowering.
When to Use
- With team leader, supervision and management candidates.
- As an introductory training activity on coaching to expose participants to the full breadth of important coaching behaviors.
- With leaders and managers who may need development to become more motivational leaders.
- With team leaders and supervisors who are experiencing performance problems.
- With team leaders and supervisors who are working with inexperienced or unmotivated direct reports.
- As the center piece of either a 1-day facilitated training on coaching or with the CEP Workshop in more comprehensive 2 to 3 day coaching training.
- Coaching report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
- Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
- Standardized — The Coaching Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency-based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
- Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
- Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the CEP provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
- Measures 7 core coaching competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
- Each behavioral item in the assessment is a positive coaching behavior.
- Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
- The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioral specifics including coaching tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
- In the online format, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.